20081001

Firsts - from the Raven Lady

I was going to post my answers in the comments, but it took up too much space!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Pedram. He was on the track team with me and held (possibly still holds) the national record in the 1500m run in Iran.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No, but I'm Facebook friends with the first boy I ever kissed!

3.What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Wine coolers? Ahh... the eighties!

4. Who was your first kiss? Chris. I think I was eight, but it was actually just a peck. I don't remember my first REAL kiss, so it must have been bad!

5. Who was the FIRST person to tell you they loved you? David (we were engaged)

6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? My animals!

7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Ms. Butler, maybe?

8. Whose heart did you break for the FIRST time? Quite possibly David

9. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Jill, no.

10. What was your FIRST sport played? basketball on the street. soccer was my first organized sport.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Jill's, San Mateo, 4th Grade. And since Raven mentioned her first adult sleepover, I think mine was in San Francisco with Paul.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? I was chatting on IM with Lobo when it became today, but the first person I actually spoke with after waking up was Jon at the coffee shop.

13. Whose wedding were you in for the FIRST time? Possibly my friend Tracy's in New Jersey.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Kissed the desktop picture on my notebook -- a photo of mi novio. I know, corny.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? hmm.... thinking....

16. FIRST tattoo or piercing? NONE! I'm the only person left with no ink and no added holes.

17. FIRST foreign country you went to for vacation? Japan, if you count the races I ran there. If not, then I think either El Salvador or French Polynesia.

18. What was your FIRST run in with the law? Moving violation, most likely.

19. When was your FIRST detention? Nerdy kids who play the violin don't get detention.

20. What was the FIRST state you lived in? California

21. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? I was pretty hurt when David (not the one I was engaged to) broke up with me, but I don't know that we had enough invested in the relationship at the time to qualify as a heartbreak.

22. Who was your FIRST roommate? I had 5 housemates, not just one!

23. Where did you go on your FIRST roller coaster ride? Santa Cruz, or maybe Great America?


No comments:

Post a Comment