20081030

Enchanted's New Quiz

1. Do you like blue cheese?  Yes
2. Have you ever smoked?  Not habitually, but tried a few times
3. Do you own a gun?
 - Do water cannons count?
4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite?  Possibly Cherry?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
 - No. Never had health problems (knock on wood)
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
 - They taste weird and the texture is odd, but I'll eat chicken & turkey dogs.
7. Favorite Christmas film(s)?  Bad Santa!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?  coffee or tea
9. Can you do push ups?
 - It would look bad if the PE teacher couldn't do push ups
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?  Black pearl pendant
11. Favorite hobby?
 - I don't think I can narrow it down to one.
12. Do you have A.D.D.?  No
13. What's one trait you dislike about yourself?
 - I don't give up, even when I should
14. Middle name: yes
15. Name thoughts at this exact moment?
 - I need to sleep more hours at night
16. Name drinks you regularly drink?
 - Tea, coffee, hot cocoa and water
17. Current worry?
 - Not being able to find a job (relatively) close to my boyfriend
18. Current hate right now?
 - Organ meats (probably why I don't like hot dogs) and okra
19. Favorite place to be?
 - Snuggled up in bed on clean sheet day!
20. How did you bring in the new year?
 - Most likely, one of my friends had a party.
21. Where would you like to go?
 - Prague, Great Wall, the Karakoram Range, Macchu Picchu... so many places!
23. Do you own slippers?
 - Several pair, and I wear them, too, because I'm always cold!
24. What shirt are you wearing?
 - Exercise bra top with two sweatshirts over it
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
 - I've never tried, but I think they'd be too cold.
26. Can you whistle?
 - Only by sticking my fingers in my mouth
27. Favorite color?  Violet
28. Would you be a pirate?
 - No - I couldn't live on a crowded boat
 - Plus, I'm not really good at robbing and killing people in that fashion
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
 - Old Michael Jackson songs
30. What's in your pocket right now? - Lint
31. Last thing that made you laugh?  - My housemate
32. What vehicle do you drive?
 - 2003 5-speed Mazda MX-5 Miata (used to be called EOS in Japan)
33. Worst injury you've ever had?
 - Possibly when I snapped my left fibula in the caves at Pinnacles monument
I had to crawl out of the cave with my then-11 year old nieces crying
and then hop up a flight of stairs so I could get to a place where the rangers
could put me on a stretcher and carry me down the hill
34. Do you love where you live? - Yes
35. How many TVs do you have in your house?
 - 1? I have none, and I *think* my housemate has 1
36. Who is your loudest friend?
 - Greg has a pretty voluminous voice
 - We frequent Peninsula Coffee Roaster
37. Do you have any pets?  - yes
38. Does someone have a crush on you?
 - I'm too ornery and ugly
39. Your favorite book(s)?
Mario Vargas Llosa's older books, Surely You're Joking Mr Feynman,
Snow Falling on Cedars (no, I didn't see the film)...
40. Do you collect anything? - I try not to
41. Favorite Sports Team?
 - Nope. I know, you'd think a PE teacher & former coach would be a big sports fan.
42. What song do you want played at your funeral?
My niece has instructions to scatter my ashes at several places around the world,
but I don't plan on having any kind of formal service.

No comments:

Post a Comment