20071207

I've still got it! Sort of.

I teach PE at the local community college (where we'll be moving into a brand new building in January!) and meet people of all ages and backgrounds. So tonight after work I was talking with a (relatively) young man (he's 32) who was originally from the midwest. He was very interested in my holiday plans and what kinds of things there are to do in San Francisco after midnight. When I said I was almost 41 and therefore didn't go out as much anymore, he acted surprised and then mentioned several times that I couldn't be that old. After that, he pretty much lost interest in my plans and opinion. I guess I'm flattered that I'm still somewhat attractive enough to be flirted with, even though I'm apparently too old for the follow-through!

No comments:

Post a Comment